Ah, your elopement!
You seek to have an intimate wedding day with your Sweetheart.
So, let me walk you through the easy steps.
- Secure a valid Washington State Marriage License. Your license is good to use in ANY County in Washington State, and is good for 60 days from the date of issue.
- Secure a location/venue. In the Fall months, you most likely will be indoors. A hotel suite, a bed and breakfast. How about a rental for a night or two? This way, you may have an indoor and outdoor option.
- 2 witnesses. Over the age of 18. If you don’t have witnesses, ask.
- Secure an Officiant. Hire someone who resonates with you, whether this is me or someone else.
- Consider booking a special hotel and dinner out – maybe one or two nights, or more.
Together, make this day very special. Decide how you want things to ‘feel, and go from there.