Fun Ideas and Considerations For Your Seattle/Northwest Elopement!
Cool, Fun & Serious Considerations…
1. Great Locations To Elope in Seattle and Tacoma
- Alki Beach, Seattle
- Alexander’s Country Inn at the Base of Mount Rainier
- Top of The Seattle Space Needle
- The Salish Lodge, Snoqualmie, WA
- Ruston Way, Tacoma
- Willows Lodge, Woodinville, WA
- Salty’s on Alki or Palisade Restaurant (with brunch afterward)
- Bacon Mansion, Seattle
- Hot Air Balloon, Woodinville, WA
- Bainbridge Island, WA (take a ferry ride!)
-to name a few
Note: Please call me and we can discuss your wishes and decide on the most fun and elegant place/venue for your elopement!
2. Elopement “Guest List”
As you decide what to do, it’s all about the “guest list” and what you want. Do you desire two witnesses, a few family and friends or perhaps a group of 20? There is no right way or wrong way to have a wedding ceremony ~ this is all about the two of you and what you want and desire for your ceremony moment.
3. Sweet and Easy “Vendors” For Your Elopement
I know and work with some of the best and affordable “vendors” in the Pacific Northwest. Whether you need a wonderful photographer, a simple bouquet, a few cupcakes or cake, fun outfits or a great venue for an overnight stay, please go to Preferred Vendors for more info.
4. Marriage License Info
- King County: Click here for King County marriage license information
- Snohomish County: Click here for Snohomish County marriage license information
- Pierce County: Click here for Pierce County marriage license information
- Kitsap County: Click here Kitsap County for marriage license information
5. Oh, yes! Your Vows!
You decide. Sweet and simple. In the form of a love letter. Long and robust. Above all, let your vows be heartfelt, real, sincere, real and most of all, memorable.
6. Your Reason(s) To Elope Is Personal And Is To Be Respected
Some couples who elope say they want to save money. The cost of an elopement is most often considerably less than the cost of a more traditional wedding.
Couples also share with me that they don’t want to deal with months of wedding planning and all of the choices and decisions that come with a “wedding day.”
Whatever the situation, your decision to “elope” is personal. There is no “right” or “wrong” here – it’s all about what is right for you.
7. Fabulous Restaurants For A Celebration Meal
There are so many fabulous restaurants in Seattle, Tacoma and the Pacific
Northwest for a celebration meal. Okay, I’ll “dish” my personal favorites:
- Palisade Restaurant
- Salty’s on Alki (bring on the brunch)
- Metropolitan Grill
- The Space Needle
-ask for my full list of favorites!
I welcome your call or text today at 425.922.1325, send an email or use the purple button below for a speedy reply!